Tuesday, May 26, 2009

new pouches

I have taken my dear Courtney's idea and made it my own. I have these new pouches in my etsy shop. (daisysinherhair.etsy.com)
these were made this weekend

All three were made from Vanna choice yarn and buttons from my stash. They don't even take up much yarn!

These were made today, the blue one was made out of organic bamboo yarn and the green one was made out of Lion brand thick and quick yarn



In other news I went for a camp out on my memorial day weekend. With my Meg and her family. We drove 1 hour north to the Wichita mountains near Lawton Oklahoma. It was beautiful I got a really funny video of me climbing a tree and getting my bum stuck. We have some pictures. This was our campsite where we got to have our campout.


we were there for less than 2 hours and got rained out! So we went to the museum and had some more fun just milling about.

I hope you all had a fabulous memorial day.

bless

Lydia

No comments: