Thursday, May 21, 2009






I woke up at 11, this starts my day of crafty adventures! When you wake up at 11 and immediately you have to get your car inspected what is the one ingredient you need in your bloodstream? Why caffiene of course. Therefore, I downed my first cup of java for the day,






7 cups later I decided it was high time I started crafting.



I found a pattern the other day for a purse that I thought was the greatest thing since sliced bread and juice boxes. http://tinyhappy.typepad.com/tiny_happy/2006/06/shoulder_bag_tu.html#comment-22767991






so I decided to try it. (yes I did it my way, which means I disregarded all instructions and made it freestyle! BAD IDEA) Dont worry it all turned out alright in the end, not exactly what I pictured, but then again what is?



here are some pictures of how it went:




the chosen fabric (leftovers from my new JUMPER DRESS!!!!)





the inside of the bag


















FINISHED!!

No comments: