Monday, November 22, 2010

Favorite season



Good afternoon to my favorite people!
I spent my entire weekend locked in my room crafting, then spent today baking.
I felt so creative and productive!! I made at least 5 Christmas presents.
All in all it was a lovely weekend... How was yours?


What is your favorite season?

SPRING!!!

sunshine
the little flowers popping up from the snow
Bringing out all your sundresses


the feeling of the sun against your skin
lying in the fields of flowers
tea parties in the grass

What season could beat all that beauty?

What is your favorite season??

2 comments:

Cyndi Mulligan said...

Autumn. The leaves are on fire everywhere, warm colors dapple the hills, and the maples demand to be seen. There's something happy-making about harvest when everything is in season. It's a new school year, and the holidays are just barely peeking around the corner.

♡Shayla♡ said...

hey girl hey- time to update again!
:)

I was just dropping by all of my old followers to let everyone know the blog has changed url- if you'd like to resubscribe head over to http://ohsweetdarlin.blogspot.com

It'd be fun to hear from you and see your comments on the page.